Completely renovated bright condominium in a beautiful historic building in the 7th district on Kaiserstraße. The flat is located on the 3rd floor and is being sold free of commission.
This is a high-quality refurbished historic apartment. During the renovation, special attention was placed on the use of high-quality materials.
The beautifully styled historic building with a structured facade and typical style elements is divided into two staircases. The house was built in 1900. The street facade has been repainted. In the course of the attic conversion, the staircase will be painted, the risers replaced, and a lift installed (at the expense of the developer).
The apartment is divided into a hallway, a kitchen to the left with a courtyard-facing, west-oriented balcony with 9.8m². To the right of the hallway the toilet with a hand basin, as well as a storage room are located. From both of the courtyard-facing bedrooms you can enter the bathroom, which has a bathtub, a rain shower, a stylish washbasin and a heated towel rail. Thus, this apartment is completely oriented toward the courtyard.
- 9,8 m² balcony
- Air conditioning in all living areas
- Bathroom with a mirror, bathtub, shower and heated towel rail
- Toilet with wash basin
- Herringbone parquet (solid wood) in all rooms
- All cables and pipes were laid anew (electric and heating)
- Windows with heat and sound insulation glass were renewed
- Radiators, light switches and sockets were renewed
- All doors and door frames are made of wood and in historic Viennese style
- Gas heating (new Junker combination boiler with room temperature controller)
- A lift will be installed when the attic is converted
Central location in the 7th district with a lot of shopping possibilities.
Public transport: Tram lines 5 and 49, as well as the bus line number 48A and underground line U6 Burggasse are located in the immediate vicinity.
- District7th district
- Sizeapprox. 82 m²